Monday, August 17, 2009

8-17-09 Last day of GLobal Studies


I just finished my global studies final, felt great about it. There was a few that I did not know but Kara and I studied very intense and luckily she was there to help me study, because I dont think that I would have done as well without her help. Last night I completed my final global studies paper and I felt like it was one of the best papers that I have written, spent a lot of time on it so I hope that i get a good grade on it. Yesterday we had our last test in sustainable communities and I think I did alright in that class as well, but we will see. So now there is 2 finals down and only one more to go, lets keep the good work up. I am excited to come home and see everyone, I miss you all very much.

Love Cam

No comments:

Post a Comment