Thursday, August 6, 2009

8-5-09 Last night was the best night

So early yesterday I was approached by my friend Kara and at first when she called me over I thought that I was in trouble or something. Turns out that she was going to ask if I wanted to be the Co-Host for the Crew Talent Show, naturally I love talking in front of everyone so I said yes. When I entered the Union at around 8:45pm, I had no idea that many people could fit inside the Union, the aisle were packed people were standing in the back I could feel the amount of people looking at me. I walk up to the middle of the stage before the show and so many girls just go ow ow, and I immediately get this smile and it was like the funniest thing ever I was trying to hold my composure. But I was just getting a sense of what it was going to be like going out and talking in front of everyone, to be quite honest it was a little nerve wrecking at first but after the around 5 minutes of just walking around behind stage and stuff all my nerves calmed and I was ready to get the show started. The host Kara and I went out and everyone starts yelling the place was crazy we say our lines and then the first act starts. After each act we say a little something but we improve the whole thing. There was one act called The SIngle Ladies, and I made the mistake of saying as if we dont have enough of those on the ship already, and all the girls in the crowd just go OUCH!!! But then everyone laughs and it was just the best time of my life being up there. I really think that I would be good at doing public speaking I just love getting in front of everyone and making a dork of myself and just wow so much fun. I will try and get a copy of the video for everyone to see. But yeah today is the silent auction and I put up for auction a dinner date with me with a musical ending where I think I am going to have them sing a song hahha. But yeah best mood today, and everyone has been coming up to me and saying that I have done a wonderful job. so I just love it. But yeah I hope that everything at home is going amazing I love you all and miss you guys, cannot wait to be home and hanging out with everyone.
Love yah,
Cam

No comments:

Post a Comment