Friday, August 21, 2009

8-21-09 Last Day on the Ship

So today is bittersweet because tomorrow we ge tinto Norfolk Virgina, and I am a little sad that is over. Today was filled with fun events; packing, last lunch, convication, getting my completition certificate, getting my passport back, and finally last preport. Over the course of this journey I have really had the summer of a lifetime. Our journey was able to name two cabins onboard the MV Explorer and I am truly greatful to have been a part of such a great group of individuals. Kara and I will be goiong to Washington DC tomorrow and I have one more opportunity to see some more monuments. Well everyone I am about to watch a movie and hangout with some friends for the last time. Love you all see you in a few days.
Love Cam

No comments:

Post a Comment