Wednesday, August 5, 2009

8-5-09 Egypt Memories and Talent Show Prophet

Finished my test and now I am just sitting in my room remembering that I never wrote about the rest of the time in EGYPT. Well we stayed in this hotel that was about 20 years old, which was located like in the middle of the Nile. Went down to Abi Simuel which is a temple of King Ramseys II and it was amazing, it was reconstructed because it would have been destroyed by the Nile. Our group went on a Flukka ride up and down the Nile which was possibly the funnest thing I did in Egypt, Jen, Francesca, Ben, Kyle and I also stopped once more at their Bizzar in Aswan and made some great deals with the locals there. But yeah overall Egypt was a beautiful headache as one of my professors called it. I did not know what to think of it to be quite honest. Went to the museum in Cario which host most of the treasures that were located inside the tombs, and King Tutankammens treasures were there and for only ruling for 10 years that guy had a crap load of stuff. Also at the museum I was able to see the Mummies of several rulers and let me just tell you, that was such a surereal experience. I loved seeing them, they were so well preserved and it was erie in a lot of ways. Yeha just wanted to jot this all down. So everyone in my class felt that they were not prepared and everyone that I have talked to says they do not feel they did too well. Right before class Tara approached me and asked if I wanted to Co-Host the talent show tonight, and my response was heck yeah I want to, and so now I am the Co-host of the crew talent show. ANyway hope everyone is having a great day back at home love yah all and miss yahs.
Cam

No comments:

Post a Comment