Saturday, August 8, 2009

8-8-09 Day prior to Morocco

Anxiety is setting in as we approach our final destination on our voyage, and I want to take a second to reflect and just say I have met some amazing people. Also I have not written in a few days due to my busy schedule and getting all my work done. Also, two nights ago was the shipboard auction where our voyage raised over $25,000.00 which is the most any voyage has ever raised woo hoo. I went in on a trip to Milt's (The Voyage doctor who is amazing) in Colorado. Dan, Cameron, Dani, Kyle, Wo Jo and Sam all went in on this item with me so it was an intense battle between me and this other person, since I was feverously bidding on our item. We ended up winning this glorious item and it is going to be a S@S reuinon come late December early January. We are all going to meet up and spend a week in Colorado snowboarding and just having a great time. So yeah I also have had some travelers diahria the past few days so I have not been able to really hold anything down and that has sucked. But yeah just been working hard and focusing and trying to finish out strong. We are currently filling up in the Straight of Gilbraltor and will continue our embarkment in a few hours. Anyway miss you all and hope that your having a wonderful day,
Love Cam

No comments:

Post a Comment