Thursday, August 20, 2009

8-20-09 DONE WITH CLASSES

Wooo hoo, so yesterday was the last day of classes, found out I passed my sustainabilities couse with Rocky Rohwedder. Which was great cause I spent a lot of time on my last essy and I got an 85 on it and I was so so so happy, he is a really tough grader. I am offically an alumni of Semester at Sea and let me tell you how grea tof a feeling that is. The courses were tough but fair, the experiences were amazing yet somewhat draining, and the friends I made will be long lasting and at the end of the day I will look back on this great journey and really say wow I got a chance to do that. Later today Kara is speaking at this meeting of what it is going to be like going home, this is her third voyage. And also later today Cameron and I will be making an MTV Cribs episode and play chess and backgammon. I am so pleased with the last little bit of work I did here at Semester at Sea I studied hard and spent numerous hours working on my essay, so hopefully my grades will reflect the amount of work that I put into it. But yeah I will be home sooner than I left now and I just want to again show my gratitude and express my endless thanks to everyone who has helped me with everything in my life. Your all amazing and each one of you deserves to see the World. Love you all and hope that your having a magnificant day.
 
-Cam
 

No comments:

Post a Comment